Few things are good enough to beat the taste of deliciously blended smoothie on a hot, summer day. The perfectly mixed milk and flavors portray a distinct blend of the ingredients, giving us the feeling of content and satisfaction. The blenders play a significant role in churning up all the ingredients to enhance the taste of the items. Other than smoothies, there are quite a lot of other Ninja Blender recipes that you can try.
Why Ninja Blender Recipes?
It’s highly plausible you’ve thought that blender recipes are tedious and require a lot of ingredients. Well, this is not the case! The Ninja Blender recipes are easy to make and are capable of tickling your taste buds.
In essence to that, Ninja Blenders are highly powerful blenders which deliver outstanding blending performance, which ensures that all of your ingredients are getting mixed perfectly. You can crush ice, blend, puree and controlled process your food as per your wish. This means that you’ll have full control over your meals.
You can make smoothies and other delicious and healthy recipes with the help of Ninja Blenders. There are recipes for weight losses, diabetic patients, detoxification, breakfast, appetizers and many more. The possibilities are endless; you’ll have to excavate into your creativity and make the recipes that best suits you and your needs.
The Best Recipes you can try
For weight loss
Recipe 1: Ninja Veggie Juice
If you’re looking for healthy Nutri Ninja Recipes for losing weight, you can surely try this one out. It’s healthy, easy to make and prepare and quite tasty. The ingredients, being perfectly mixed with each other, would not only satisfy your appetite but also your diet plans.
- 3-inch piece celery, cut in quarters
- 1/3 small carrot, peeled, cut in quarters
- 1-inch piece beet, peeled
- 1/4 small green apple, peeled, sliced in quarters
- 2-inch piece cucumber, cut in half
- 1 small vine-ripened tomato, cut in eighths
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced
- 1/2-inch piece jalapeño pepper, seeds removed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup ice
How to make it?
- Prepare all your ingredients on to the 24-ounce cup of your Ninja Blender.
- Add a little bit of water to ease up the blending process.
- Turn on your blender and blend until you get a steady mix of your ingredients.
- End blending when you’re satisfied with the mix.
- Serve the juice into a cup and enjoy!
- Preparation Time – 5 minutes (approx.)
- Serving – 2 people (7-ounce)
Recipe 2: Pomegranate Strawberry Blast
For the people who want to lose weight without sacrificing taste in their meals, the Pomegranate Strawberry Blast can be the perfect Ninja smoothie recipe for them. This fruit smoothie is healthy, tasty and can contribute to weight losses. It is very easy to prepare and it requires fewer ingredients. Let’s now look into the steps to prepare this fantastic fruit smoothie.
- 1/8 small beet, peeled
- 1/3 cup cantaloupe chunks (if possible)
- 1 small orange, peeled, cut in half, pith and seeds removed
- 2/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 2/3 cup strawberries (frozen preferred)
How to make it?
- Place all the ingredients on the 20-ounce single serve cup.
- Add sweeteners (sugar) if you want it to be sweet.
- Turn on the blender and wait for the ingredients to mix.
- Turn it off when you’re satisfied with the mix.
- Serve it on a glass and add ice or other decorations.
- Preparation time – 5 minutes
- Serving – 1 person
For Diabetic Patients
Recipe 3: Creamy Asparagus Soup
Although a bit more tedious than the other recipes, the Creamy Asparagus Soup is a blessing for diabetic patients. It contains all of the vegetables that are beneficial for reducing diabetes while maintaining the taste of the soup. Making this dish may require quite a bit of time, but it surely is worth the time you’re investing. Let’s now look into how you can properly cook this recipe.
- 1 bunch (11 ounces) asparagus, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, peeled, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt (table salt)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cream
How to make it
- At first, you’ll have to preheat your oven until it reaches a temperature of 400°F.
- Put the asparagus and onions on the baking sheet. Sprinkle olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt over the ingredients. Make sure it is coated evenly.s
- Roast for 30 minutes until the desired texture is not achieved.
- Remove the roasted asparagus and onions and let it cool down.
- Once cooled, place them into a 24-ounce Ninja Blender cup.
- Turn on the blender and blend until a consistent blend is achieved.
- Next put the blended ingredients onto the chicken soup.
- Add salt and cream and stir until you get the perfect soup.
- Serve your soup and garnish according to your preferences.
- Preparation time – 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 40 minutes
- Servings – 2 people
Recipe 4: Green Detox Blend
Worried about the impurities in your blood? You can also make detoxification drinks with your Ninja Blenders! These drinks are great for removing contaminants and toxic waste from your blood, kidneys, lungs and all other major organs. It’s very simple to prepare and very easy to make. This makes the Green Detox Blend one of the best Ninja Blender recipes that you should try.
- 4-5 ice cubes,
- 2 cups kale (if found)
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 large beet, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 red apples, cored and roughly chopped
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger
- 2 cups water
How to make it?
- Cut out all the vegetables and fruits
- Place all of it onto the 24-ounce cup Ninja Blender cup
- Start blending until the perfect mixture is achieved
- Serve the juice onto a glass.
- Add garnishes if you like.
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Serving – 2 or 3 people
Recipe 5: Avocado Toasts
With a few tweaks here and there, you can make your breakfasts a lot healthier and tastier! Avocado toasts can be one of the items that you can prepare for your breakfasts. It’s very easy to make and you can prepare it within minutes. Let’s now show you how to make this delicious breakfast snack.
- 4 slices cooked beef
- 2 ripe avocados, pit removed, peeled
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
How to make it?
- Cut the vegetables and peel the avocados
- Place the ingredients (not the bread) in the blender
- Turn on the blender and blend continuously for 20 seconds.
- Stop blending when the desired mix is achieved.
- Bring out the paste and put it on the toasted bread.
- Apply to garnish
- Preparation time – 10 minutes
- Servings – 4 people
Recipe 6: Carrot Hummus
If you’re opting for a healthier diet, you should always choose healthier appetizers that go along with your meals. In essence to that, you can choose to eat the carrot hummus as your appetizer. It’s a two-in-one offer; you’ll get tasty appetizers without having to worry about the health concern. Don’t know how to make it? Let’s find out!
- 2 cups carrots, peeled, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
How to make it?
- Prepare and chop all the vegetables.
- Take a bowl and place the carrots and garlic. Apply olive oil and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Put the bowl into the microwave oven and roast for 20 minutes. Let it cool down.
- Place all the ingredients including the roasted carrots and garlic into the Ninja Blender.
- Start blending. Keep on until you get a consistent mix.
- Serve it on a dish.
- Apply to garnish.
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8 people
When making these recipes, you can apply creativity and experiment with your ingredients. There might be some ingredients that you’re not allowed to eat; you can easily exchange them with an alternative or cut out the ingredient. Take note that the tastes will change if you do that.
For diabetic patients, the recipes can be slightly altered to remove any ingredient that poses a threat to their health.
Ninja Blenders are excellent blenders for all types of blending, pureeing and controlled processing of your food. These enable you to have full control over your meals; you can make whatever you want, however you want! This leads you the way to endless possibilities of the recipes that you can make. There are recipes for all causes – for weight loss, diabetic patients, detoxification, breakfast, and appetizers.
What makes the Ninja Blender recipes so good is truly the rich blend of ingredients and it’s outstanding performance. It’s so appealing that it is enough to tickle your taste buds for more. You can transform tasteless vegetables into a delicious and healthy recipe within minutes. Prepare, blend and serve – it’s just as easy as it seems!